Tuesday, December 30, 2008
News from the drs yesterday...
I got two shots to make me feel better,but they only lasted 24 hrs (ugh) ... and she gave me some meds to take to make me feel better,throat meds and sinus stuff. She took 5 tubes of blood,and I was so dang weak after that cause I hadnt ate that day yet cause we got there pretty early and waited basicly all day to see her. :( it was awful..i dislike waiting..period. lol. esp for long periods of time like that. I get antsy and want to just leave,but I knew it was best for me to stay and wait it out since I was sick and needed to see the dr for sure. Anywho,so I got the two shots , got blood work done and talked to my dr.. , she said I need to get back on my thighriod meds and keep up with taking them right, and I also have to get my blood work back to check and see if my livers any better or she might up the dose on those meds, she also told me some devastating news that I was not expecting,about my irregular periods ,a reason they may be the way they are,but we wont know til we get the blood work results (only my bestfriend ash and family know about this one) ..its got me really down and out and sad , but I know whatever the results are,were apparently meant to be a god has already got his plans for me and our future.. so whatever it is, it was meant to be and he has a plan for me somewhere in it,even if at first it seems really horrible. we will soon see. but i hope shes wrong. heh. =) pray shes wrong. anywho,also i may be a diabetic and i need to get my tonils out. ugh. so much crap i swear. anywho thats the update about the dr visit. my throats still so sore ughhhh!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Im praying Ash, like you said God has everything planned out. I hope the dr is wrong too though. luv ya girl
ReplyDelete