.x. The Real Me .x.
You think you know,but you have no idea! lol.
I'm the girl who rocks out to manson & cradle of filth ,in her hairbrush when nobodys looking (or atleast,I think nobodys looking lol) ..
Ok,so a lil about me..here it goes.
My name is Ashley (Avira),yes thats my nickname b/c I have a love for Elvira. I live in Pleasent Grove,AL.I'm 21.Happily married to my hubby the love of my life and a proud mommy of our two beautiful little girls Serenity & Skye. I'm currently a makeup artist and photographer(for fun and for cheap,in my spare time) I do both simply for fun. If interested, leave me a msg.There's no need for me to tell you what I look like ,the photo says it all. I have 9 peircings. And 1 tat (for now). I am a very nice and outgoing erson. Inless I am in a bad mood (but we all have those days HAHA). I love getting comments,so feel free to leave me some. =)
YAY!!!! Im so glad you made one, you will be addicted in no time. luv ya girl!
ReplyDelete