Sunday, December 28, 2008
Nite~Nite
Well, everyone seems to be asleep but me right now,lol. I couldnt tell you why I'm not in bed, I feel miserable. Me,Kev,Serenity & Skye..are all sick =( Its awful. My mom had it but is getting better now luckily. But,we all still have it. Sneezing,runny/stuffy nose,sore/itchy throat,coughing,headaches,earaches..pain/aches all over... this is the worst Ive felt ina really long time and I esp. feel bad for the girls =/ First time serenitys been this sick with something people are calling a "cold" this is the worst cold any of us have had in a realllly long time. I havent been sick in years and now BAM i get this. ugh. I feel awful. Atleast I didnt catch it til after xmas though,so I got to enjoy the girls opening their stuff xmas morning. Thats always a plus. But now,I wish itd go away. For all our sakes. We arent much help to each other when we're sick cause we both want the other to do whatever it is that needs to be done,lol. Takes 10 times the amount of time to get something done around here than it usually does. And sleep is all we want to do lol. Even the kids are sleeping more,which deff. means they dont feel good lol,cause they usually try to skip naps now. So if they are willing to nap,once..twice ,a day..then you know the poor babys dont feel good =( if they arent better in a few days im taking them o the dr. Just so happens my sickness came in good timing though cause I already had a drs apt coming up, so hopefully she will give me some meds to knock this out and hopefully the girls will fight it off,or we are going to the dr for sure. Im so tired of seeing them sick =( I am off to bed now,or try to that is..my ears and throat hurt so bad I dont know if I will be able to sleep,or end of just laying there watching tv for hours trying not to pay too much attention to how bad they hurt. Wish us luck we all get better soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment